Change management issues that Holland Consulting Group has dealt with:
- Reinforcing customer/result-orientation and promoting enterprise.
- Implementing and overseeing performance-oriented working methods.
- Conducting organisational audits and diagnoses.
- Implementing new strategies, e.g. marketing.
- Realising proactive leadership.
- Implementing new management structures.
- Optimising collaboration between and within various organisational units.
- Developing and boosting performance management.
- Helping initiate complex change processes.
To do this, Holland Consulting Group employs a variety of methods, such as:
- Supporting organisations in the design of continual improvement processes for managers and employees in order to ensure the changes take root.
- Counselling managers in supervisory skills and the provision of support during change processes.
- Organising working conferences on the implementation of desired changes.
- Facilitating boardroom meetings on change architecture and plans.
- Setting up training programmes for managers and employees to develop new behaviour appropriate to the desired change.
- Conducting quick scans (including surveys, analysis of relevant material, interviews with key figures etc.)
- Helping teams to work together to develop new skills relevant to the organisational change.
- Assisting managers and teams in the management of resistance and conflicts.
- Investigating and discussing any possible causes of stagnation in co-operation with the parties involved.