Team-building issues resolved by Holland Consulting Group include:
- Healing old wounds and/or friction between parties to inject new elan and perspective into collaborations.
- Evaluating the quality of work consultations/mutual communication and identifying the most important points for attention and recommendations.
- Improving the quality of collective decision-making.
- Examining each other's roles in the team and agreeing to allocate duties and responsibilities accordingly.
- Giving and receiving personal feedback.
- Developing unification skills and reinforcing the sense of 'us'.
- Analysing long-term conflicts to which the parties involved have long since resigned themselves, searching for any possible opportunities for co-operation and formulating concrete recommendations for rejuvenating these strained relationships.
- Helping the new management team to get into the saddle and giving guidance in the initial/follow-up stages.
Creating momentum that truly brings the team members together and ensures an inspiring and challenging programme that galvanises everyone to give their all.